21 January, 2023 - SOLD OUT
11 February, 2023 - ***ONLY 1 TICKET LEFT***
Join You + I for a two-hour masterclass in brewing your own kombucha and learn everything you need to know about the art of kombucha fermentation.
Founders Kelsey and Alan Moore will host a hands-on workshop and offer their expert tips. Topics covered will include:
- What is kombucha?
- A brief history and associated health benefits of kombucha.
- What is a SCOBY and how do you look after it?
- How to make your own kombucha at home and how to make it fizz!
- Tips on flavouring your kombucha.
- Common issues and how they can be avoided.
You will get to make your own batch of kombucha on the day which you will get to take home. This will include everything you need to continue making kombucha at home as well as step by step instructions to ensure continued home brew success!
Location: You + I Brewery, Cleland Lane (Behind the Citizens Theatre), Glasgow, G5 0TS.
Time: 1pm (the masterclass will last approximately 2 hours).
Notes: We are a working brewery and it can get cold in the winter so wrap up warm!
T&C's: Tickets are non refundable.